BANK OF AMERICA + RIPPLE XRP PARTNERSHIP? BULLISH NEWS! BITCOIN BTC CRYPTOCURRENCY PRICE 2018



BEST TRADE ALERT GROUP: Brave Browser: TRADING BOT: …

21 Comments

  1. 👨🏼‍💻 BEST TRADE ALERT GROUP: https://goo.gl/kJGW5X
    👨🏼‍💻 TRADING BOT: https://www.cryptohopper.com/?atid=6247
    👌 BITMEX: https://goo.gl/DmMhQ3
    BITCOIN (BTC) GIVEAWAY RULES:
    1.) BE SUBSCRIBED
    2.) LIKE THIS VIDEO
    3.) COMMENT SOMETHING RELATED TO THE VIDEO
    PORTFOLIO REVIEW: https://goo.gl/Fx6xc9
    FREE Facebook Group: https://goo.gl/ph4Hpz
    BINANCE: https://goo.gl/ej3P51
    **DISCLAIMER**: I am not a financial advisor nor am I giving financial advice. I am sharing my biased opinion based off speculation. You should not take my opinion as financial advice. You should always do your research before making any investment. You should also understand the risks of investing. This is all speculative based investing.

  2. Great video Patrick. Thank you for the updates. I Know xrp is a sore spot for alot of people in crypto but if you are here to make smart investments I cannot see how you dont see the adoption it is getting and where that will lead.

  3. Dude, why do you use CoinMarketCap with the light mode layout? That is awful to look at, it's so much better and clearer in dark mode. Seriously, I change everything to dark mode, even my YouTube which looks 10x better in a dark mode. It's so much better for your eyes too.

  4. Regarding the 20% from the UK. I think you missed the point of that statistic. That survey was done on the masses and from a market traders perspective that is what we call the dumb money. Professional traders ALWAYS bet against the dumb money because the masses are almost always wrong, thats why its called dumb money.. So, rather than concerning yourself with the 20% who believe in crypto, it's the other 80% who don't that give us the most bullish information. When public sentiment is positive towards crypto its time to short and when the sentiment is negative it's time to go long. That's Trading 101

  5. Hey Patrick. Thanks for the video. Of course Bitcoin will be as popular as cash and will be used in everyday transactions. I also think the top 10 Cryptos at that time will also be used in some shape or form.

  6. Patrick, love your videos ..but toning down on the opening remarks to every video would give new listeners feel comfortable..we who have been around for a while know you give some good info..just a thought …thumbs up as always

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*